Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blueberry Muffin

First recipe of my new blog, dedicated to one of my dearest friend Stefania.
She left for Paris some days ago and I prepared for her these muffins, which are her favourite dessert, and maybe the only one she eats (she doent like sweetness:)
She texted me from her new room in Paris to tell me that she ate my muffins in the airport with her parents while she was waiting for her Ryanair flight.


What you need:
♡ 2 cups of blueberries
♡ 2 cups of all purpose flour
♡ 2 eggs
♡ 1 cup of white sugar
♡ 1/2 cup of milk
♡ 1/4 cup of butter
♡ 2 ts of baking powder
♡ 1 ts of vanilla flavour
♡ 1/2 ts of salt

Preheat oven to 175 degrees C (350 F).
Beat together butter, eggs, salt and sugar. Mix the baking powder with the flour and then add these dry ingredients to the first bowl alternating with milk.
Gently fold the blueberries and the vanilla flavour in the end.
Pour into the muffin pan (fill 2/3 for each muffin).
Place in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 25 minutes.

No comments: